Best Quicktime Converter
Quicktime Editing Software
Convert HD to Quicktime
Video to Quicktime Converter
Featured Quicktime Tool
Reduce Quicktime File Size
|License:||Free to try|
|Requirements:||1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above; 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended);100MB space for installation|
Microsoft® Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7;
Mac OS X, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 and above
|File size:||32.7 MB|
For Windows OS:
For Mac OS X:
See Comparison here - For Different Versions of Mac and Win
To reduce quicktime file size is a wise strategy to store much more videos in limited hard disks space. This idea will make full use of your resource of hard disks.
But how to reduce quicktime file size? This Quicktime Size Reducing tool can help you to shrink / compress large quicktime video. With this powerful software, you can reduce size of quicktime movie and get the very size you want. For example, you can reduce the size of quicktime movie from 100MB to 10MB in a quick speed. 10MB file can be attached to email or share with friends very easily.
With the proper software you can conveniently compress quicktime video to the minimum and store more videos with limited space. Reduce quicktime file size and store the compressed quicktime video.
Simple steps to reduce quicktime file size
1. Click "File" in the menu and select "add files"the drop-down list to add quicktime videos from your hard disk.
2. Select the quicktime video you want to compress after added and click" Tools "in the manu, choose" Bitrate Calculator "the drop-down option,the you will find the following dialog box.
3. Input your expected file size to "File Size" option. Video bitrate will change according to the file size you set. Besides, audio bitrate is also adjustable.
3. After all the adjustment, click " OK " to reduce quicktime file size and return to the main window.
4. Then locate the output formats. You can maintain the orginal MOV formats or choose any available formats in the Profile combo box.
5. At last, press to convert large quicktime files.